The battery life depends on two reasons. The first is that there is a quality problem in itself, which leads to a performance degradation. The second is that the owner does not know how to care for the battery and use the battery badly. How should the battery be used to maximize its function and extend its life?
1, Resolutely do not need inferior charger, resolutely can not match the model charger. The charger technology is not complicated, but the inferior charger circuit board and electronic components will not be the best or even unqualified. In the face of 220V voltage, these unqualified components will cause heat and damage to the battery. Chargers that do not match the model will cause the battery to become obsolete.
2, Charging frequency and time is also very important for battery maintenance. When the power is lower than 30%, it should be charged in time. When it is frequently charged, the battery will have Shanghai. Because long-term deep discharge or too shallow discharge will affect battery performance. For example, if you drive more than 15 kilometers at a time, it is best to charge it in time and do not wait for the electricity to be completely used up and recharge. It is understood that the battery is charged when the battery power is 70%, and the battery performance is the best.
3. If the battery is not used for a long time, it should be fully charged first, then recharge it regularly. During the storage process, the battery will gradually decrease due to self-consumption. If it cannot be replenished in time, it will affect the performance of the battery. It is recommended to replenish the battery every 1-2 months.
4. The best ambient temperature for charging is 25 °C. Most chargers now do not have an automatic control system that adapts to the ambient temperature, so most chargers are designed for an ambient temperature of 25 ° C, so charging at 25 ° C is better. Otherwise, it will inevitably have problems of under-charging in winter and over-charging in summer. The ambient temperature is really less at 25 ° C, so there will be a problem of under-charging over-charging in summer. Fortunately, most families now have indoor temperature adjustment conditions, so when charging, it is best to arrange the battery and charger in a ventilated and temperature-controlled environment.
5, The battery is periodically subjected to a deep discharge is also beneficial to "activate" the battery, which can slightly increase the capacity of the battery. The method of deep discharge is to ride to the first undervoltage protection under normal load conditions on a flat road. Note that we place special emphasis on the first undervoltage protection. After the battery is under the first undervoltage protection, after a period of time, the voltage will rise and return to the non-undervoltage state. If the battery is used again, the battery will be seriously damaged. After the complete discharge is completed, the battery is fully charged. Will feel the battery capacity has improved.
6, Can not overload the overweight driving, try to avoid sudden braking, frequent sudden braking will affect the brake flexibility, consume battery capacity; the speed should not be too fast, the faster the speed, the greater the loss of the battery. Use sliding as much as possible. When using the following slopes, use the early power-off slide to reduce the speed as much as possible. When you are about to encounter a traffic light, enter the taxi ahead of time to minimize the brakes. When starting up, it is best to add riding assistance, not only can increase the starting speed, but also reduce battery power loss and life damage.
7. Frequently remove dust and dirt from the battery box, avoid direct sunlight from the battery of the electric vehicle, and prevent rain from entering the battery box. These will have a bad influence on the performance of the battery and the charger.
8, To prevent high temperature exposure, electric vehicles are strictly prohibited to expose to the sun. If the temperature is too high, the internal pressure of the battery will increase and the battery pressure limiting valve will be forced to open automatically. The direct consequence is to increase the water loss of the battery. The excessive water loss of the battery will inevitably lead to a decrease in battery activity, accelerate the softening of the plate, and charge the case. Fatal damage such as body heat, shell drumming, deformation, etc.
9. In summer, the temperature is high. If the electric vehicle is charged for a long time or immediately after exposure, it is easy to increase the temperature of the line and the motor is hot. In severe cases, the battery may be cracked or deformed, causing circuit failure and triggering spontaneous combustion. Be sure to wait for two or three hours for the battery to cool before recharging; when charging, the car mainly pays attention to whether the line is aging to prevent short circuit.
10. When charging the electric vehicle, try to remove the battery and charge it separately. The charging line in the parking shed should be selected with appropriate wire diameter. The laying of the line should be fixed and installed, and short circuit and leakage protection devices should be installed. The charging of the vehicle should avoid charging for too long, and the charging time should not exceed 10 hours in principle.
11. At present, electric vehicle batteries are generally lead-acid batteries, but most of the fast chargers on the market use high-voltage and high-current pulse charging. When charging at a high current, it accelerates the polarization of the battery plate and reduces battery life.
12. In the course of use, if the mileage of the electric vehicle suddenly drops by more than ten kilometers in a short period of time, it is very likely that at least one battery in the battery group has a broken grid, the plate is softened, the active material of the plate is peeled off, etc. Short circuit phenomenon. At this time, you should go to a professional repair shop for inspection, repair or matching.