Compared with nickel-cadmium batteries and nickel-hydrogen batteries, lithium batteries have high volume-energy ratio, small volume, light weight, high working voltage, no memory effect (can be used at any time for charging), environmental protection and pollution-free advantages. It is the most advanced battery at present, and the disadvantage is that it is expensive. Therefore, in order to make full use of the energy efficiency of the lithium battery, in the daily use and storage process, attention should be paid to the maintenance of the lithium battery and the long-term use of the lithium battery without how to store the two aspects, the following will explain separately.
Daily maintenance of lithium batteries:
1. The newly purchased lithium battery will have a little power because it can be used directly. When the user gets the battery, it can be used directly, and the remaining power is used up and recharged. After 2~3 times of normal use, the lithium battery activity can be fully activated. . Here's a special reminder: Don't misunderstand the salesperson or rumors on the network that the new lithium battery will be activated for up to 12 hours when first used.
2. Lithium battery does not have memory effect, it can be used with charging, but it should be noted that lithium battery can not be over-discharged, excessive discharge will cause irreversible capacity loss. When the machine reminds you that the battery is low, it will start charging immediately.
3. In daily use, the newly charged lithium battery should be put on hold for half a clock, and the charging performance is stable before use, otherwise it will affect the battery performance.
4. When not using the instrument, be sure to take the battery out and store it in a dry and cool place.
5. Pay attention to the use environment of lithium battery: lithium battery charging temperature is
0 °C ~ 45 °C, lithium battery discharge temperature is -20 °C ~ 60 °C.
6. Do not mix the battery with metal objects to prevent metal objects from touching the positive and negative terminals of the battery, causing a short circuit, damaging the battery or even causing danger.
7. Do not tap, acupuncture, step on, modify, sun-battery, do not place the battery in a microwave, high pressure and other environments.
8. Use a regular matching lithium battery charger to charge the battery. Do not use a poor quality or other type of battery charger to charge the lithium battery.
←Previous: What is the Gel battery?