1. In order to extend the battery life, the battery charging time should generally not exceed the necessary charging period (5 to 7 hours).
2. Only use the original charger of the manufacturer when purchasing the machine.
3. The contacts of the battery are not in contact with metal or oily parts, pay attention to moisture.
4. Do not immerse the battery in water or throw it in a fire.
5. Do not place the battery near low temperature or high temperature objects such as refrigerators and stoves.
6. When handling batteries, use special facilities.
7. If you need to change the battery, please use only the type of battery approved by the phone.
8. For batteries with memory effect, use the battery every time and recharge it. Otherwise, the battery will have a memory effect, greatly reducing the battery life.
9. Battery life is calculated according to the charging and discharging cycle, therefore, fully charged, used up, can maximize battery life