First, Before installing the lead-acid battery, the user manual should be read carefully, and the visual inspection should be carried out according to the following requirements:
(1) The battery pack should be free of cracks and damage, and the tank cover should be well sealed;
(2) The positive and negative terminals of the battery must have the correct polarity, and there should be no defects such as deformation and leakage;
(3) The battery pack should have an obvious group mark, and the group mark should be recorded on the warranty card when loading the vehicle;
(4) Measure the open circuit voltage of the battery, which should meet the installation requirements;
(5) The connection accessories should be complete.
Second, When eliminating the dirt on the surface of the battery tank, the tank made of synthetic resin should be wiped with aliphatic hydrocarbons and alcohol, and organic solvents such as aromatic hydrocarbons, kerosene, gasoline, etc. should not be used for cleaning.
Third, Battery installation requirements
1. The battery should be installed in a location with good air circulation, good heat dissipation, and a stable center of gravity;
2. The size of the battery box should meet the requirements for battery installation and operation, and ensure that the distance between any two batteries is greater than 2 mm; the vertically arranged battery packs must be fixed between the battery and the battery in the vertical direction, and the battery is not allowed to overlap and be stressed ;
3. The inside of the battery box should be flat and smooth, and the upper part should be left with through holes to ensure that the combustible gas generated during the charging and discharging of the battery can escape smoothly. Devices such as electric door locks and safety seats that are easy to generate sparks should be Isolation to avoid explosions;
4. The battery should be installed upright and not upside down (the battery upside down needs special instructions to the battery manufacturer, and it can be installed upside down with the consent of the manufacturer). No water can accumulate and the battery is firmly installed to ensure that the battery will not move or rub during the use of the battery. , At the same time, anti-vibration and anti-pressure;
5. The batteries are used in groups and groups, and should not be confused to ensure the best performance combination of the battery pack;
6. The batteries are used in series, that is, the positive electrode of one battery is connected to the negative electrode of the other battery, and all the batteries are connected together. Finally, the remaining positive and negative terminals are connected to the corresponding wiring of the electric vehicle with wires (specially connected batteries require Special instructions to the battery manufacturer, only after the manufacturer's consent). The battery pack is used for the connection of the positive and negative lead wires of the entire set of batteries, and taps are not allowed;
7. The battery connection wire diameter must comply with the relevant electrical installation regulations. The connection between the battery and the wire is welded or bolted. The connection must be firm. The welding terminal must not damage the terminal and the sealing part. , And being squeezed;
8. Disconnect the electric door lock of the electric vehicle when installing the battery, to prevent the explosion caused by fire when wiring;
9. The tools used for installation should be insulated, wear insulated gloves, and remove the wristwatches, bracelets, bracelets, rings and other metal-containing conductors on the wrist to prevent electric shock and short circuit of positive and negative electrodes
10. After the installation is completed, the total voltage and the positive and negative electrodes of the battery pack should be carefully checked before turning on the battery pack to ensure correct installation.