1. Transporting used lead-acid batteries to the smelter warehouse using special environmentally friendly vehicles;
2. Pour the electrolyte of the used lead-acid battery into the sedimentation tank for drug treatment;
3. Dismantle the used lead-acid battery and send the casing to the plastic recycling factory for professional treatment;
4. Separate the separators of used lead-acid batteries and send them to a professional factory for recycling;
5. The sorted waste plates are sent to a large reverberatory furnace for smelting, and they are made into lead ingots for recycling;
6. The wastewater generated during the smelting process flows into the sedimentation tank and is treated with the electrolyte;
7. The waste generated during the smelting process shall be sent to a professional ironworks for disposal;
8. The waste smoke generated during the smelting process is safely discharged after being treated by the bag dust removal device. At this point, the environmental recycling process for the used lead-acid battery is over.