Common faults and repair methods of lithium batteries, common faults of lithium batteries in electric vehicles: (1) electric vehicles are not displayed, batteries are not output, batteries cannot be charged, etc. (2) Lithium battery chargers fail to charge, not fully charged The charger does not change the lamp, the charging time becomes shorter or longer, etc. (3) The lithium battery voltage is normal, the riding distance is short, the power is cut off, the parking is resumed for a while, and the cycle occurs when the time is good or bad (4 Lithium battery protection board itself caused by damage to the lithium battery can not work properly, the battery protection board does not work part of the battery core damage.
Common faults and repair methods for lithium batteries Now Jinan lithium battery explains how to repair lithium batteries for electric vehicles.
Electric vehicle lithium battery repair method
1. Re-matching: After the whole battery is damaged, we often charge and discharge the lithium battery of the electric vehicle. In the inspection, it is often found that 50% of the batteries in a group of batteries are not damaged. The reason is that in the series battery pack, the function of the individual batteries behind the formation of the entire battery is degraded, so that the function of the whole battery is degraded.
2. Replenishment: For the electric vehicle lithium battery, the battery is replenished with water for about 4 months, which can prolong the service life of the battery and extend the average time to more than 3 months. It should be noted that after each hydration, the battery is in an overcharged state to change the battery from a "pre-lean liquid" to a "lean liquid" state, and this over-charging is beneficial to increase the battery capacity.
3. Elimination of vulcanization: The battery repair equipment is used to eliminate the vulcanization treatment of the battery.
4. Particle generator: The particle generator is connected in parallel on the battery to repair the battery. This method is better for repairing lithium batteries for electric vehicles, but because the repair is more thorough, if there is no over-discharge, the continuous use of lithium batteries for electric vehicles often eliminates the possibility of battery vulcanization.
5. Comprehensive repair method for electric vehicle lithium battery: Regular inspection of electric vehicle lithium battery, timely desulfurization and hydration, single battery charging and re-matching. The battery description, if it is maintenance-free, generally does not need to add water. If you need to add water, first check the electrolyte density of the electric vehicle battery, and select the corresponding concentration or no concentration of water to supplement according to different conditions, so that the battery capacity can be increased or the service life can be extended.