What is a soft lithium battery?
Soft pack lithium battery pack is another method of polymer battery. Compared with lithium ion battery, it has many advantages such as small size, light weight, high specific energy, high safety and flexible design. We can customize soft pack batteries of various sizes according to the specific needs of customers and the supply of soft pack batteries.
The soft-pack lithium battery is simply a liquid lithium-ion battery with a polymer shell. The structure is packaged in aluminum plastic film, and in the case of a safety hazard, the soft pack battery will only burst at most.
Eight performance advantages of soft pack battery:
1. Good safety performance The lithium iron phosphate and lithium manganate flexible packaging batteries are made of aluminum plastic flexible packaging, which is different from the metal casing of the liquid battery. Once the safety hazard occurs, the liquid battery is easy to explode, while lithium iron phosphate and manganese acid are explosive. Lithium batteries will only go up at most.
2. Small thickness, can be made thinner. Ordinary liquid lithium battery adopts the method of custom-made outer casing and back plug positive and negative materials. When the thickness is less than 3.6mm, there is a technical bottleneck. Lithium iron phosphate and lithium manganate batteries do not exist. This problem, the thickness can be less than 2.5mm, in line with the current demand for electric bicycles.
3. Light weight lithium iron phosphate and lithium manganate flexible packaging battery weight is 40% lighter than steel shell lithium iron phosphate battery of the same specification, 20% lighter than plastic case battery.
4. Large capacity lithium iron phosphate and lithium manganate flexible packaging lithium battery with the same capacity is 10-15% higher than steel shell battery, 5-10% higher than aluminum shell battery capacity, becoming the first choice for electric motorcycles and electric vehicles. Most of the new electric motorcycles and electric vehicles on the market use lithium iron phosphate batteries.
5. The internal resistance of the small lithium iron phosphate battery is generally smaller than that of the steel/plastic shell lithium iron phosphate battery. At present, the domestic lithium iron phosphate battery, the internal resistance of the company's product 3.2v10Ah can even achieve 10m & Omega; Greatly reduce the battery's self-consumption and extend the battery storage time and usage.
6. Shape can be customized lithium iron phosphate and lithium manganate flexible packaging battery can increase or decrease the thickness of the battery according to customer needs, develop new battery models, cheap, simple cycle, some can even according to the shape of electric vehicles Tailor-made to take full advantage of the battery casing space and increase battery capacity.
7. Discharge characteristics The lithium iron phosphate and lithium manganate flexible packaging batteries use a colloidal electrolyte. Compared with the liquid electrolyte, the colloidal electrolyte has stable discharge characteristics and a higher discharge platform.
8.Simple protection design Because of the use of lithium iron phosphate material, the battery core can not ignite, not explode, non-toxic, non-polluting, high storage capacity, large rate discharge, long cycle life (1c charge and discharge 1500 times), high temperature and low temperature resistance ( -20 ° C - 65 ° C), the battery itself has sufficient safety, so the lithium iron phosphate battery uses a balanced charger to control the battery capacity and voltage, its protection circuit design can be omitted or simple discharge short circuit, Over-current, over-discharge, temperature control protection, saving battery cost and extending battery life