Many people do not know that the original colloidal battery is also a kind of lead-acid battery. The colloidal battery is an improvement of the common lead-acid battery for liquid electrolyte. The colloidal electrolyte is substituted for the sulfuric acid electrolyte, in safety, storage capacity, discharge performance and The service life and the like are improved compared with ordinary batteries. It has better performance than valve-regulated sealed lead-acid battery. It has strong adaptability to ambient temperature (high and low temperature), can withstand long-term discharge capacity, cycle discharge capacity, deep discharge and high current discharge capability, and has overcharge and over discharge self. Protection and other advantages. The colloidal battery gel is fumed silica, which is a high-purity white odorless nano-powder material with thickening, anti-caking, control system rheology and thixotropic effects, in addition to traditional In addition, it has been widely used in colloidal batteries in recent years.
The colloidal battery mainly has the following characteristics:
1. Fumed silica is prepared with high-quality colloid, the electrolyte is evenly distributed, and there is no acid stratification.
2. The electrolyte is in a gel-fixed state, no flow, no leakage, and uniform reaction of all parts of the plate.
3. With tight assembly technology, it has excellent high rate discharge performance.
4. Excess electrolyte, the battery has large heat capacity, strong heat dissipation and wide operating temperature range.
5. All high-purity raw materials are used, and the battery self-discharge electrode is small.
6. Using gas recombination technology, the battery has extremely high sealing reaction efficiency, no acid mist precipitation, safe and environmental protection, no pollution.
7. With special design and high reliability sealing technology, the battery is sealed and safe and reliable.