Chilwee CC Series Lithium Ion Battery Pack is designed based on MnNiCo Ternary technology with excellent cycle performance and high safety.CC Series is mainly applied to electric bicycles, tricycles and other electric vehicles. The battery module is comprised of soft-packed battery cells in series and battery protection module is included to ensure supreme reliability.
CC6020AV Technical Advantage
◆ Battery dimension compatible with multiple luxury vehicle models
◆ Complete holder design inside battery, safe in use and consistent in quality.
◆ Automotive level cell, strong power, long voyage, long life.
◆ Dust and water proof level IP67, safe and durable.
◆ Installed with battery fault detection socket at 1s indentification.
Material: MnNiCo Ternary Material + LiMn2O4
60V 20Ah Lithium Ion Battery for Electric Vehicle
Normal operating current（A）
Maximum continuous current（A）
0°C capacity retention rate
Monthly self-discharge rate
Charger constant current value（A）
Temperature characteristic charging
Temperature characteristic discharge
Release point termination voltage（V）
Temperature characteristic storage
NCM battery Features
* One third the weight of an equivalent lead acid battery;
* Over 2000 deep discharge cycles compared to typically around 300 for lead acid;
* More usable capacity than that of similar amp hour lead acid batteries;
* High discharge rate capability, 10C continuous, 20C pulse discharge;
* Unlike lead acid batteries, can be left in a partially discharged state for extended periods without causing permanent damage;
* Extremely low self discharge rate, about 1~2% per month;
* Does not suffer from "thermal runaway" .It is be accuse there is a special component called PTC insertion (Positive temperature Coefficient).When temperature gets too high, PTC refrigerates by augmenting its resistance, then current steps down until interior temperature gets normal.
* Can be used safely in wide ambient temperatures of -20 to 60 deg.C without any degradation in performance.
* Can be connected in series for higher voltages or parallel for higher capacity.
* Maintenance free;
* Does not contain any toxic heavy metals such as lead, cadmium, nor any corrosive acids or alkalis thus making LiFePO4 batteries the most environmentally friendly battery chemistry available;
The SOA of Lithium Ion cells is bound by current, temperature and voltage.
LFP cells may get damaged and may burst into flames if over charged above a recommended voltage.
LFP batteries may get damaged if allowed to be discharged below a recommended cut-off voltage.
LFP batteries lifetime may get drastically reduced if operated beyond recommended temperature range.
LFP batteries lifetime may get reduced if discharged at too high current or charged too fast.
LFP battery safety BMS is must.
To prevent the voltage of any cell exceeding the limit.
To prevent the temperature of any cell exceeding the limit.
To prevent voltage dropping of any cell below a certain limit.
To prevent the charging current from exceeding the limit
To prevent the discharging current from exceeding the limit