|Model Number||CC6020AV/7220AV||Normal operating current（A）||≤20|
|Nominal Voltage（V）||60/72||Maximum continuous current（A）||≤30|
|Nominal Capacity（Ah）||20||Cycle life（time）||≥600|
|Nominal Weight（Kg）||7.6/8.8±0.2||0°C capacity retention rate||≥90%|
|Size（mm）||230×180×170||Monthly self-discharge rate||≤5%|
|Charger constant current value（A）||2-5||Temperature characteristic charging||0℃~40℃|
|Charging time（hr）||4-10||Temperature characteristic discharge||-20℃~50℃|
|Release point termination voltage（V）||≥51/60||Temperature characteristic storage||0℃~30℃|
* One third the weight of an equivalent lead acid battery;
* Over 2000 deep discharge cycles compared to typically around 300 for lead acid;
* More usable capacity than that of similar amp hour lead acid batteries;
* High discharge rate capability, 10C continuous, 20C pulse discharge;
* Unlike lead acid batteries, can be left in a partially discharged state for extended periods without causing permanent damage;
* Extremely low self discharge rate, about 1~2% per month;
* Does not suffer from "thermal runaway" .It is be accuse there is a special component called PTC insertion (Positive temperature Coefficient).When temperature gets too high, PTC refrigerates by augmenting its resistance, then current steps down until interior temperature gets normal.
* Can be used safely in wide ambient temperatures of -20 to 60 deg.C without any degradation in performance.
* Can be connected in series for higher voltages or parallel for higher capacity.
* Maintenance free;
* Does not contain any toxic heavy metals such as lead, cadmium, nor any corrosive acids or alkalis thus making LiFePO4 batteries the most environmentally friendly battery chemistry available;