Before battery installation
1. Before installation, check whether the battery is damaged or leaking, and clean the surface of the battery with a dry cloth. If the battery case is broken or leaking, replace the battery immediately to avoid acid corrosion.
2. The battery should be installed upright and should not be inverted. The distance between adjacent batteries should be more than 2 mm. At the same time, it should be anti-vibration and anti-pressure. It should be installed firmly. It will not shake and rub against each other during use.
3. In order to ensure safe use, the battery case for installing the battery must have a vent hole of not less than 8 mm ventilation, and must not be blocked to prevent the gas generated by the battery from accumulating in the battery case.
4. Each battery should be connected in series, and the positive and negative polarities should be correct, and the connection point should be in good contact, and no spark should be generated.
5. Devices that are prone to sparking, such as electric door locks and fuse holders, should be isolated from the battery.
6. The battery is charged and shipped out. Usually, the user can directly load the car. For example, if the battery is left for a long time (more than 2 months), the battery should be recharged before use. Plug the charger into the battery box and connect the 220 volt AC. The charger turns green. After charging for 1 to 2 hours, you can stop charging.
Battery in use
1. When the electric car is running, it is best to charge the battery after using about 80% of the battery. Do not recharge the battery after the battery is exhausted. If the battery is exhausted, turn off the power and do not use the battery to rise. Voltage 'to force driving to prevent battery life due to 'overdischarge'. (The minimum battery protection voltage for a 36 volt electric bicycle is 31.5 volts, and the 48 volt electric bicycle is 42 volts)
2. The charger used in the vehicle should match the battery pack and meet the requirements of the charger parameter table in this instruction. Otherwise, the battery performance will be impaired.
3. Since the electric vehicle does not need to be fully charged after the battery is fully charged for a long time, it is strictly forbidden to store it for a long time in the state of loss.
4. When the battery is continuously charged for more than 10 hours, the charger still does not change the lamp or the battery is hot. It should be stopped immediately and delivered to the battery for after-sales service. It is strictly forbidden to continue charging without the charger changing the lamp.
5. Different models, different brands, old and new batteries can not be mixed.
6. The battery should not be close to the fire source or heat source. It is strictly forbidden to expose directly to the sun during the hot season. The battery should be protected from severe vibration, collision and short circuit between positive and negative.
7. The battery capacity is based on the ambient temperature of 25 °C. When the temperature drops by 1 °C, the battery capacity drops by about 1%. The ambient temperature should be considered in the use.
8. The battery should be avoided in a low temperature environment below -10 °C.
After the battery is discharged
1.The battery is a consumable. After a period of charging and discharging, the battery capacity will gradually decrease, causing the mileage of the electric vehicle to decrease. This is a normal phenomenon, but the battery capacity drops below the standard value of 60% during the warranty period. At the time, it is considered as a battery failure, please contact us in time. After the warranty period exceeds 60% of the standard value, the normal loss is not covered by the warranty.
2. If the battery is used beyond the warranty period, the battery should be submitted to the company's professional maintenance personnel for a comprehensive inspection to confirm that there are no safety hazards before continuing to use.
3. The electrolyte in the battery is a strong corrosive acid. Do not splash on the skin or clothing. If it is splashed on the skin or eyes, rinse it with plenty of water immediately. If it is serious, it should be sent to hospital for treatment.
4. The scrapped batteries should be disposed of by the recycling station (business) and should not be discarded.