1. Before installation, check whether the battery is damaged or leaking, and clean the surface of the battery with a dry cloth. If the battery case is cracked or leaking, replace the battery immediately to avoid acid corrosion.
2. The battery should be installed upright and not upside down. The distance between adjacent batteries should be greater than 2 mm. At the same time, it must be vibration-proof and pressure-proof. It must be firmly installed.
3. In order to ensure safe use, the battery box in which the battery is installed must have a vent hole of not less than 8 mm for ventilation, and must not be blocked to prevent the gas generated by the battery from accumulating in the battery box.
4. The batteries are connected in series, the positive and negative polarities should be correct, and ensure that the connection points are in good contact, and no sparks are allowed.
5. Devices such as electric door locks and safety seats that are prone to sparking should be isolated from the battery.
6. The battery is charged before leaving the factory, usually the user can directly install the car for use. If it is left for a long time (more than 2 months), it should be recharged before use: plug the charger into the battery box and then connect to 220 volt AC power, the charger turns green After continuing to charge for 1 to 2 hours, you can stop charging.
7. When the electric car is running, it is best to charge the battery after about 80% of the battery is used. Do not recharge after the battery is exhausted. If the battery is exhausted, turn off the power and do not use the battery's voltage. 'To force driving to prevent shortening battery life due to' over-discharge '. (The minimum battery protection voltage for a 36-volt electric moped is 31.5 volts, and a 48-volt electric moped is 42 volts)
8. The charger used with the vehicle should match the battery pack and meet the requirements of the charger parameter table of this description, otherwise it will damage the battery performance.
9. Because electric vehicles do not need to be fully charged before long-term storage, it is strictly forbidden to store for a long time under the condition of power shortage.
10. If the battery continues to charge for more than 10 hours, the charger still does not change the lamp or the battery becomes hot. It should stop charging immediately and be handled by the battery after-sales service. It is strictly forbidden to continue charging without the charger changing the lamp.
11. Different models, different brands, and new and old batteries cannot be mixed.
12. The battery should not be close to fire or heat sources. Direct exposure to sunlight in the hot season is strictly prohibited. Avoid violent vibration, collision and short circuit of the positive and negative electrodes of the battery.
13. The battery capacity is based on an ambient temperature of 25 ° C. When the temperature drops by 1 ° C, the battery capacity decreases by about 1%. Influencing factors of the ambient temperature should be considered during use.
14. The battery should be avoided in low temperature environment below -10 ℃.
15. The battery is a consumable. After a period of charge and discharge, the battery capacity will gradually decrease, resulting in a reduction in the mileage of the electric vehicle. This is a normal phenomenon, but when the battery capacity falls below 60% of the standard value during the warranty period, It is regarded as a battery failure, please contact us in time. After the warranty period is exceeded, although the battery capacity drops to less than 60% of the standard value, it is normal wear and tear and is not covered by the warranty.
16. If the battery is used beyond the warranty period, the battery should be handed over to the company's professional maintenance personnel for a comprehensive inspection to confirm that there are no hidden safety hazards before continuing to use it.
17. The electrolyte in the battery is a strong corrosive acid. Do not splash it on the skin or clothing. If it splashes on the skin or eyes, it must be rinsed with plenty of water immediately. In severe cases, it must be sent to the hospital for treatment.
18. Please discard the discarded batteries to the recycle bin (business) for unified treatment, and do not discard them at will.