1. Durability: Lead-acid batteries are generally deep-charged and discharged within 400 times, have memory, and have a life span of about two years. If a maintenance-free lead-acid battery is used, it should be noted that the battery loses a small amount of water, and it is generally not necessary to add distilled water during use. Lithium batteries have strong durability, slow consumption, charging and discharging more than 500 times, and no memory, and the typical life is 4-5 years. In terms of durability, its battery has good shock resistance, and the fully charged battery is securely fixed. It vibrates for 1 hour at an amplitude of 4mm and a frequency of 16.7Hz. There is no leakage, no battery expansion and cracking, and the open circuit voltage is normal. Rechargeable, 25 ° C, fully charged battery at 0.1CA for 48 hours, no leakage, no battery expansion and cracking, open circuit voltage is normal, capacity retention rate is above 95%; high current resistance is good, fully charged The battery is discharged at 2CA for 5 minutes or 10CA for 5 seconds. No conductive part is fused and there is no appearance deformation.
2. In terms of volume and quality: Generally, lead-acid battery packs weigh 16-30 kilograms and have a larger volume; lithium batteries are generally 2.5-3 kilograms and have a relatively small volume, so they are lightweight and easy to ride. As far as quality is concerned, it is difficult to define whether the two are good or bad. Consumers can buy good-quality brand batteries produced by regular manufacturers according to their own needs.
3. Traveling kilometers: The same 48V battery, when fully charged, lead-acid batteries and lithium batteries can travel 30-40 kilometers. Speed mainly depends on the size of the motor used.
4. Battery capacity: Lead-acid battery capacity is about 20 amps; lithium battery capacity is 8-10 amps.
5. Environmental protection: After the State issued the "Entry Conditions for Lead Storage Battery Industry" in 2012, the lead-acid industry has undergone reorganization and integration. Most manufacturers have adopted internalized cadmium-free and arsenic-free green production, which is more environmentally friendly and energy-efficient. Among them, improper methods may cause pollution; lithium batteries are relatively greener in terms of production and recycling.